Board :Whispering winds
Author :GM Wony
Subject :Thank you!
Date :9/19
Whoa! That was something! I am sure glad to be back to normal! I have no memory of what happened. Everybody tells me that I was awful. I am so thankful for all the things you did for me.

As a token of gratitude, I am giving 25% boost in experience for everybody.

AND, if you completed the quest successfully, you will gain another 25% boost on top of that!

WAIT! That's not all. The daily coin random boxes will dispense generous quantities of temporary modulators, and if you have one in your inventory, you will gain another 25% exp. boost. Those 25%'s are compounded, not just added. You do the math. :)

WAAAIIIT! I've got one more. That modulator will boost your crafting skills as well. So, what are you waiting for? Operators are standing by. Keep ringing.  Ugh, why is the word 'ringing' giving me a headache?..

Now for those who didn't want to save me and didn't do the quest. Choose your side carefully... Nah, I love you all. I will keep the quest open a little longer, so you can still complete the quest.

Thank you very much, everybody, Enjoy the party. In the meantime, I've got some investigation to do. *Picks up his peasant sword, walks out, yells 'Walsuk, did you invite me to the dinner?'..*